The following folks have kindly contributed to Exploring Western Massachusetts. Thank you everyone, your generosity is truly appreciated!
~Mark T. Alamed
- Jim & Patrice Alamed
- Westfield-Southwick Directory, 1976
- Jim & Theresa Alamed
- Amanda Hendrix
- Don Lappie
- The ABC's of Pioneer Valley
- 1988 Living History Calendar
- Ken Robbins & Family
- Dave Robison
- Scanned Postcards
- Sacred Heart Parish, Springfield, MA
- Reference Material
- Barbara Shaffer
- Author Contribution
- Westfield, Massachusetts; 1669-1969
- 195 State Street: Sweatin' in the Oldie
- Bird's Eye Views & Panoramic Shots of Springfield
- Old First Church: In Search of Salvation
- Postcards: Court Street, Westfield, Massachusetts
- Postcards: Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Postcards: The Green, Westfield, Massachusetts
- Postcards: The Old Toll Bridge, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Postcards: Westfield, Massachusetts
- Postcards: Westfield River
The folks listed above have shared their treasures of Western Massachusetts history for thousands to enjoy.
If you'd also like to contribute to Exploring Western Massachusetts please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Scans, digital photographs, ephemera and postcards are but a few of the items that can bring us closer to Western Massachusetts' past. Author submissions are also encouraged, although I'm currently unable to offer financial compensation. Appropriate credit is given for all materials used.
Thank you, contributors and readers, you keep me out there, exploring Western Massachusetts.
~Mark T. Alamed